Thursday, April 8, 2010

when boredom strikes

Hi!, this is the 4th day of no work/it's school break for me as in literally. I don't have to wake up early morning and prepare myself at night for the next day . And I run out of activities to do.Bye the way I'm a preschool teacher.

Somehow I like this only for a while specially if I'm exhausted. Hope to have alternative days to report to school like, we only go to work only every other day? He he he! okay don't get me wrong here, I'm not lazy it's just that I want a balance holidays and workdays.

In these times of holiday I remembered my friend once told me that there is no case like boredom.It's just how people manage to look for an activity. So I guess, this is a reminder for me to think of what to do for the next few days.

Well,well,well it's so timely that next week Thailand is celebrating their week long new year and sure I'll be occupied to have fun with them.

To all my Thai friends..advance Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment